Saturday, March 5, 2016

Sketchbook bundle design

I'm starting to catch up on having all of the inspiration boards complete for my current stash of gorgeous 100% cotton designer fabrics.  4 down and 1 more to go!

The sketchbook bundle's inspiration boards are now up on the website and the pinterest board is public so please go ahead and check it out.  Here is the link:  Sketchbook Bundle

This is designed to be a modern little girl's room with lots of fun pops of color while maintaining a neutral undertone.  Feel free to mix and match your favorite parts to create your own custom look.

I have additional furniture options pinned as well and will continuously add items as I come across them too.


Have fun designing your nursery and I hope these help with pulling your little one's room together!

-Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment