Wednesday, January 20, 2016

New Year and new goals!

This year my new year's resolution is to really focus on my blog and website and hopefully grow my small home based business into something great.
I've been researching ideas on how to get my business growing and absorbing the knowledge of those who've gone before me like a sponge.
I'm currently working on creating a line of exciting new baby products designed to make creating the nursery of your dreams as easy as 1, 2, 3!
I also plan to start doing weekly blog posts of DIY tutorials using my arsenal of toys in my craft room.  Those toys would be my sewing machine, Silhouette Cameo, heat press, and my newest addition the Minc by Heidi Swapp.  Don't fear if you don't have these items though, most projects can still easily be created using a home iron and good old fashioned scissors if needed.  Silhouette offers their software for free and I highly recommend downloading it even if you don't have the machine.  www.silhouetteamerica.com    
So please keep checking back for updates and sign up for my email list.  I will never ever spam you!  Honestly, I wouldn't know how to do that if I tried.  

No comments:

Post a Comment